- Advanced 2D Massage
- Auto Body Scan
- 36 Full Body Airbag Massage
- Zero Gravity Reclining
- 10 Auto Programs & 6 Massage Styles
- Space Saving Technology
- Seat Vibration
- Lumbar Heating
- Foot Roller Massage
- Extendable Footrest
- Quick Button Control
Amamedic Juno II is a True 2D adjustable massage chair with an advanced L-track rolling system. The Amamedic Juno II massage chair comes furnished with a computer body scan, full body airbag massage, Zero Gravity with 10 auto massage programs.
The L-Track rollers will contour the natural curvature of your spine as well as massaging the neck to the glutes.
Amamedic Juno II is an Advanced 2D massage chair that is equipped with 5 levels of speed, 5 levels of strength, 5 levels of airbag intensity, and 3 levels of width adjustment. Advanced 2D lets you adjust the speed and width of 2D rollers at any time in a massage, whether you are in auto or manual mode.
The Amamedic Juno II will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
The Amamedic Juno II is designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The Amamedic Juno II offers a total of 36 airbags in the massage chair. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair.
The Amamedic Juno II is equipped with Zero Gravity reclining, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage and the amount of pressure they would like in their massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote.
Juno II slides forwards to create more space saving from the wall to allow the chair to be within 3 inches away from the wall. Maximizing living space in your home.
Healthy: Rolling and Tapping Massage focusing the mid and lower back.
Wake Up: Kneading and Shiatsu Massage engages the snooze auto program.
Chinese: This gentler program focuses on the upper back, arms, calves, and feet with mild compression and awareness.
Relax: Kneading and Tapping combination Massage covers the neck to the glutes.
Revitalize: Rolling and Kneading Massage focuses on the neck, shoulder, and hip area.
Classic: Engages in deep tissue massage to loosen up knots in the muscles.
Stretch: Stretch your legs and waist through the leg rest and the backrest.
Tai Chi: Kneading and Tapping Massage.
Thai: Kneading, Tapping, and Stretch massage.
Joint Care: Kneading and Rolling massage that focuses on the Facet Joints of your spine.
Body Care: S-Track Mode Focus on improving the health of the lumbar spine and alleviating stiffness.
The Vibration feature was added to the Juno II to enhance the full body massage experience. The vibration is located on the hamstring area.
The Amamedic Juno II has heating pads located on the Lumbar area. It offers heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
The foot massage rollers that spin along the arch of the feet is complimented by airbag massage. As the airbags inflate the feet are pushed down on the spinning rollers increasing the intensity.
The footrest can be extended up to 6.7" to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to be at the desired position.
Located on the side panel, the user will be able to quickly recline the position of the chair and power on/off the chair. 4 Unique Auto Function (Tai Chi, Thai, Joint Care, and Body Care). Located on the Quick Button Control area, the use is able to adjust strength and speed of a massage.
The Amamedic Juno II is equipped with Bluetooth technology that reduces the surrounding noise, enhancing your listening experience.
A convenient way to charge your phone, tablet, or other electronics. USB and Wireless charging available standard in the Amamedic Juno II.
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is FREE curbside delivery. Your chair will be shipped by freight and driven anywhere within the continental U.S. in about 7-10 business days. With Curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original quality inspected boxes unless otherwise mentioned. Please be sure to answer your phone for delivery as signature is required. At delivery, the trucking company will place the items at the curbside of your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Worried about assembly? We have a solution for you.
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled in your room of choice. Please make sure that you measure all entry doors and hallways before you make a selection. White glove delivery will take an average of 1-2 weeks on top of the standard lead time of delivery. Make sure to select the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you would like this service. [EXTRA COST]
- The pandemic has caused a nation-wide delay in shipping. These delays have affected the entire technology and health leading industries, and as a result we are experiencing significant delays in order fulfillment. Our team is doing our best to ship as soon as possible, but the unpredictability in the global supply chain means that there is always a risk of orders being delayed beyond our estimations. We are working tirelessly to resolve these uncertainties as we begin to transition to a new normal after COVID-19. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and we will be happy to follow up with you regarding any questions or concerns you have related to existing or future orders. Thank you.